Website Terms and Conditions:
Standard Terms and Conditions that apply to All promotional efforts
- The offer is open to all residents of South Africa, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant or supplier of Placecol.
- Placecol reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Placecol reserves the right to use participant details for marketing and research purposes, unless the consumer advises otherwise.
- Consumers can at any stage request that their details be removed from the Placecol database, and should also be aware that their details will not be shared, or sold onto a third party, apart from Placecol and its holding company, Imbalie Beauty Limited, and will be held confidential.
- Placecol and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion or in fulfilment of the discount.
- The right of admission into promotions lies solely with Placecol and is non-negotiable.
- Competition winners are selected at the discretion of Placecol .
- Prizes are couriered to addresses recipients supply and will not be held responsible for incorrect details or reshipping the prizes.
- No correspondence shall be entered into.
- Booking is essential directly with the chosen salon to redeem any promotional offer. (see list of outlets : http://www.placecol.com/outlets.html)
Terms and Conditions that apply to all vouchers
- Non-refundable: No cash back.
- The discount may not be converted to cash.
- The physical Voucher must be presented to claim the offer at all times.
- Non-exchangeable: You cannot use the Voucher in exchange for another product /cash.
- Each voucher can only be used once.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers.
- Vouchers must be used before the expiry date and within the stipulated promotional period.
- Strictly no refund for expired Vouchers.
- Replacement or extension is not given to expired Vouchers.
- Reservation, redemption or enquiries should be made with the respective salon selected via walk-in, email or telephone
Terms and Conditions Applying to electronic promotions
- No claims may be submitted except the specified communication channel, specified on the promotion by the following channels by post, e-mail, telephone or SMS.
- Placecol will not be held liable for any entries that are not received and the participant is not entered into the competition for whatever reason.
- No late entries will be accepted.